So I was going through my phone and thinking up a ‘’what’s on my phone’’ video, when I just got the idea of sharing my must-have (free!) apps. I have to say I haven’t checked if they were available for Android as well or for other countries than Canada… Sorry for any inconvenience.
- Spotify (Streaming) -All Recipies (Cooking)
- Snapchat (Social Media) -Best Feinds (Games)
- Twitter (Social Media) -White Tiles 4 (Games)
- Instagram (Social Media) -Today-Habit Tracker (Lifestyle)
- VSCO (Photo) -Red Stamp (Lifestyle)
- Facetune2 (Photo) -EventBrite (Lifestyle)
- Netflix (Streaming) -Mint (Finance)
- Youtube (Streaming) -Paper (Write&Art)
- FitStar, FitStar Yoga (Fitness) -CityMapper (Travel)
- Yelp (Travel) -Novation (Music)
- Trip Advisor (Travel) -Shazam (Music)
- Cookspiration (Cooking) -Geochaching (Fun)
- MobyPlanner (Lifestyle) -ToRound (Lifestyle)
- Uber (Lifestyle) -PostMates (Lifestyle)
- 1Password (Lifestyle) -Pinterest (Inspiration)
- Wish (Shopping) -Wishbone (Fun)
Hope this was useful! Obviously these are just a few of my favourite. You may know some of these already or not, but they are all amazing. To conclude I have a few tips for you,
1- Utilise the apps on your phone, whether it’s the notes, reminders, calendar, etc
2- Check out the categories on your app store to discover event more!
Make sure to leave me more suggestions in the comments!
Love you, have a bright day!