Today I am back at you with a cinnamon bun mug cake. I wasn’t expecting much of it, but it blew me away! A cinnamon bun in 5 minutes? Yes please! I personally don’t always do so well when it comes to microwave stuff but this works fine. Most of my recipes come from somewhere other than my head, but I can assure you, they ALL get tailored by me. Weather it’s cook time, water, order, whatever, I always switch it up.
!It takes no more than 5 minutes to make and tastes amazing! It makes for on good size cinnamon bun so you can easily share it. It may taste a little more doughy than the ones you buy, but there is no wrong in that. I love this because it is so quick! Sometimes you just need a little quick dessert.
- Greasing oil
- 3/4 TSP baking powder
- 4 TBS water
- 9 TBS flour
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 4 TBS icing sugar
- 1 1/4 TSP milk
- 1 1/2 water (do not mix with icing or bun)
- Grease your medium/large mug
- Add flour, baking powder, salt
- Slowly add water and mix
- Sprinkle surface with flour (not from ingredients list)
- Stretch your dough in a long oval shape
- Sprinkle evenly cinnamon and brown sugar
- Roll it all up and add water on top
- Microwave for 1-1 1/2 minute
- Mix icing sugar and water to make frosting
- Drip the icing on the cinnamon bun and you’re done!
Love you, have a bright day!