Today I am sharing with you my first post on life hacks! It takes me a while to come up and find the right ones. However, I have many ideas planned. This specific article has been tested and approved by me.
- Study by blocks/sections: Maybe read a chapter (depending on how long, maybe multiple) and make sure you are understanding/doing the proper work. If chapters do not apply to your work, try using 20-30 minutes of work and a break. Make sure to go back to work after it!
- Create a study a group: I know study groups can be unpleasant -I have been there, if you go with your friends, you don’t study, if you go with nerds, you don’t (want to) understand!- But you can do this online, and use chat rooms, links, videos and notes, creating a shared presentation is a solution to mix all of this.
- Plan a review 1 or 2 days before the test: I’m not saying to leave it at the last minute, but revising soon before your test is a good idea.
- Block out distractions: I know it’s hard, but that’s what breaks are for! And by the way, it’s much easier if you turn off the sounds and just forget about the distractions.
- Keep re-writing, re-reading, re-listening your notes: This never fails, eventually, it will get into your mind!
- Quiz yourself: There are so many ways to quiz yourself! You can use cards, quizzes, games, friends, even your textbook! Tip: sign up on kahoot.com to compete with friends from the same room on the toughest subjects!
- Create a good environment: Make sure you are getting everything you need before sitting down. Make yourself comfortable, not tooooo much though! Close your door and ignore the rest of the world.
Hope you enjoyed this, and thatI helped! I tried to find some different ones! Leave your tips below!
Love you, have a bright day!