Today I am doing something a little bit different and I have never tried this before but here we go!! I decided to try to come up with some cool photo inspiration for spring. Let me know what you think!
- Rain – I know kinda boring and not great for a vibrant theme but you can do so much with this! On windows, puddles, boots, umbrellas!
- Diys – You can create some bomb garlands, have flowers in pebbles, a quotes and pictures wall…
- An excursion – Now this may also be a summer thing but that doesn’t mean you can’t have more than one! Find a cool coffee shop, or market or trail!
- Fitness – You don’t have to fake it, but you can place some cute running shoes, a Tumblr water bottle, or something with yoga. You can look at some sports store Instagram pages for examples.
- Drinks and treats – Some colorful and yummy stuff will add whatever you need to your perfect theme. You can make it dark or energetic, however you need!
- Backgrounds and wallpapers – There are some super cute walls, flowers, a mix of colors that make for amazing photos whether you are in the shot or not.
- Paradise – Now there may be no such thing as ”paradise” but perhaps you can find a throwback of your Spring Break trip, or you can spot a rainbow after a storm…
- Friends – Don’t be afraid to show off your social life!! It’s fun for others and you to see fun days and happy relationships engraved in picture perfect memories!!
I think that’s all I am going to give out today!! Let me know if you liked this or if I should do some kind of follow-up! I actually really enjoyed doing this. Remember that you don’t have to be a professional photographer or a model to take and enjoy your pictures. Over the time, only talent can develop.
Love you, have a bright day!!