Today I am sharing with you some of my May goals. I’m not always the best at working towards goals, so the key is to find some small ones, and chose just a few that you will work on for a certain period of time. If you set 20 goals per month, you may be letting yourself down, but if you set 2 goals and really visualize why you want these achievements, it will be much more fun and easy for you to succeed!
- Finish the year off with good grades and motivation
- Have a ”Tumblr lifestyle”: a good routine, a small beauty collection, nice things
- Keep my room clean and ready for summer
- Improve and continue my writing
- Find some new fun recipes for summer
- Put a little bit more effort in life
It may not look like that much, but like I said, it’s better to have a few that are easy to keep in mind. Remember, reaching your goals is not easy and is a lifelong adventure, make a plan and jump in!
Love you, have a bright day!