Today, I thought I would share my everyday makeup staples, these are great for the summer since it makes for a quick and convenient routine. This is my first post about makeup, so make sure to let me know what you think of it!
- Concealer (a must for me!)
- BB Cream (lighter than foundation!)
- Bronzer ( one of my favourite products!)
- Blush (add a tint of colour to your face!)
- Pressed powder (magic powder that makes everything better!)
- Eyebrow pencil (not necessary, but good!)
- Eyebrow gel+mascara (the perfect all-in-one product!)
- Light eyeshadow (just to add a little bit!)
- Mascara (the perfect beginner product!)
- Lip balm (an easy shine, minus the hassle of intricate lip products!)
So that’s 10 products that never leave my side. This is also great for a beginner-intermediate look. If you would like me to share my favourites of the name of the products I use, make sure to let me know! Hope you enjoyed this.
Love you, have a bright day!