I realise it’s been quite a while since I posted some life hacks, so I thought I would share some travel ones for the summer season. Don’t worry I am working on some for summer as well! You might have already heard of these but if not, then enjoy!
- Thread jewellery through toilet paper roll to prevent tangles
- Place cotton rounds in fragile makeup containers to prevent breakage
- Prevent product leaks by placing plastic wrap between bottle and cap
- Have a ready-made list of things that can occupy you during the ride
- Make a packing list so you don’t overpack, start it before you pack so nothing gets forgotten
- For plane travel, keep essentials like a jacket, eye patch, earplugs
- Place your shoes and outdoor sprays in bags
- Pack clothing that can mix and match
- Try to expect the unexpected (weather, events, etc) and prepare for it
- Prevent items from breaking by placing them in the middle of clothes
So that’s all for today! I hope some of these can be useful to you! Leave a comment below where you would like to travel!
Love you, have a bright day!